SSC CGL Online Form 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Invited Online Application Form For Post Of Combined Graduate Level CGL 2018. Interested Candidate who Completes All Eligibility Criteria, can Apply Online. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
- Application Start : 05/05/2018
- Last Date Apply Online : 04/06/2018 Till 05:00 PM
- Last Date Fee Payment : 05/06/2018
- Exam Date Tire-I : 25 July – 25 August 2018
- Exam Date Tire-II & III : 27-30 November 2018
- Exam Date Tire-IV & Skill Test : Feb 2019
- Interview Letter : Available Soon
- Gen / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Female : Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Offline E Challan Mode Fee Mode Submit Fee at State Bank Of India Any Branch.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University
- For Junior Statistical Officer – Graduation From Any Stream with 60% Marks in Math Subject in 12th Class OR Graduation in Statics Subject.
Age limit for CGL 2018 (as on 01 Aug 2018)
- Group B : 20-30 years
- Group C : 18-27 years
- For more details please read Official Notification
Scheme of the CGL 2018 Examination :
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I – Computer Based Examination
- Tier -II – Computer Based Examination
- Tier -III – Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV – Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
Exam pattern of CGL 2018
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download E-Challan||Click Here|
|Re-Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|